Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LPG

I received an email today from Dr. Deborah Kern. I felt compelled to share it. She writes, "In what was simply a passing remark, Tim Cook, the minister of our church, made a very powerful comment that quickened my pulse and opened my heart. He said, "There is a technology for abundance. It is 'LPG'.

LPG? Yes, that's what he said.

Then he continued to say the technology of abundance is Love, Praise and Gratitude. Love magnetizes abundance. Praise magnifies abundance. And Gratitude opens us to receive abundance.

As I heard his words, every cell in my body responded to the truth of them. Whether it is abundance in friendship or love or health or money or experiences, LPG works!

The opposite of Love, Praise and Gratitude is Fear, Criticism and Entitlement. Fear pushes abundance away from us and magnetizes the very thing we fear. Criticism shrinks and constricts abundance. And Entitlement closes us off from receiving abundance."

Kevin and I would like to share with you that at this time of thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It's opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin and Debbie

No comments: