1. Seller(s) peace of mind during the listing period. Yes, most home warranties cover you, the Seller, during this period.
2. Buyer(s) peace of mind during the first year of home ownership. Should that 8 year old water heat go out, the Buyer(s) has coverage for repair or replacement.
3. Seller(s) does not pay for the policy coverage until closing whether they have used it during the listing period or not.
4. Home warranties cover the repair or replacement of a home's mechanical systems and major built-in appliances in the event of a breakdown due to normal wear and tear during the agreement period.
5. Access to licensed, trained and certified technicians. No more thumbing through the Yellow Pages.
6. Low deductables for service call fees.
7. A Money Saver! Should you need repair or replacement of a covered item, you pay a service call fee instead of actual costs!