1. Scrub until it sparkles!
3. Pay Attention To Details.
4. Neutralize With Paint.
5. Entice Buyers With Great Curb Appeal.
6. Paint The Front Door.
7. Define Each Room’s Purpose.
8. Light and Bright Rules!
9. Make a centerpiece for your table with fruit or flowers.
10. Clear countertops.
11. Sniff Test. Have a neighbor or friend give your home the sniff test.
12. Put out potpourri or lightly scented candles.
13. Home Staging. Staged homes spend less time on the market and sell for more money. It is one of the added value benefits we provide to you as your Real Estate Professional!
Five Inexpensive Extras To Have On Hand!
Bowl of Lemons * Fresh Flowers * Candles * Throw Blankets * Pillows
It’s important to remember that once the For Sale sign is in the yard, you have to detach yourself emotionally from your house. How we live in our homes and preparing to sell are entirely different. It’s important to appeal to a wide range of tastes. Wider appeal results in a quicker sale that results in more $$$$$$$ for you!